Students have the option to pay the fee
module-wise or pay full fee for all four modules
at the time of enrollment.
- Module-wise fee payment:
The fee may be paid module-wise. Currently, the Admission Fee is Rs. 10,000 and the program fee for Module I is Rs. 18,000. Students are required to pay the fee as indicated in the Table given on page 9, either in lumpsum or through EMI facility. The students are required to pay the program fee for Module II, Module III and Module IV later as may be prevalent at that time. Currently the program fee for Module II, III and IV is Rs. 18,000).
- Full fee payment:
The fee may also be paid in full. Currently, the Admission Fee is Rs. 10,000 and the program fee is Rs. 60,000 (if paid for all the four modules at the time of enrollment).
- The fee can be paid by way of Demand Draft or Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard only). The Demand Draft should be A/c payee crossed in favor of “IFHE Fee Collection A/c (DLP)” payable at Hyderabad. Students can make the payment through Credit Card. They should get their Credit Cards swiped for the required amount, sign and attach the merchant copy of the slip along with the Fee Remittance Form and keep the customer copy with themselves (as acknowledgement). No cash payment to be made while enrolling into the program.
- Credit Card information being confidential should not be shared with anyone while making payments for the program. Any students deviating from the above will be doing so at their own risk and responsibility.
- Module-wise fee payment:
- EMI facility for payment of fee:
EMI facility is offered to all the students for payment of fee. Under this facility, payment can be made by submitting the post dated cheques (PDCs).
The initial amount should be paid by way of Demand Draft/Credit Card and the balance amount can be paid through submission of PDCs as per the following guidelines:
- PDC facility*: Under this facility, the
balance amount should be paid through
post dated cheques. The postdated
cheques should be in favor of “IFHE Fee
Collection A/c (DLP)”.
*As per RBI guidelines, only CTS 2010 compliant cheques are accepted.
The PDCs (CTS 2010 compliant) should be drawn on scheduled commercial banks. Only MICR and multi-city PDCs will be accepted. The initial payment is payable at the time of application by Demand Draft/Credit Card. The EMIs are payable on the first of every month, subsequent to enrollment. For example, if a student enrolls on April 15, his/her first EMI (amount payable in rupees) will be due on May 1. The EMIs should be paid through postdated cheques. The students should enclose the postdated cheques (A/c payee crossed) along with the Fee Remittance Form and the Demand Draft/Credit Card slip for initial payment.
Students availing the EMI facility are required to complete the Fee Remittance Form and enclose the Demand Draft / Credit Card charge slip and postdated cheques for the required amount.
Students should note that only those Application Forms accompanied with the Demand Draft or Credit Card payment slip towards initial payment, and postdated cheques towards the EMI facility, will be considered as valid.
Students submitting the postdated cheques should ensure that the postdated cheques should not be dishonored under any circumstances when they are deposited for payment. In the event of dishonor of any cheques, the students and the signatories of such cheques will be liable for prosecution under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 and such other legal actions as may be taken by the University.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the EMI facility for payment of fee at any time.
- The examination fee is to be paid separately
as and when the student is eligible and
register for the examinations. The fee is
Rs. 500 per subject for domestic test
- All students registering in the program are required to pay the stipulated payment as per schedule. Wherever students have arrears of payment, they will not be permitted to register for the examinations or their examination result will not be released and their grade sheets, pass certificates will not be issued; further such students will be considered as inactive on the rolls of the University and their names are liable to be removed from the records.
- The fee is subject to change from time to time. Students will be informed of the payment revisions through e-mails, students regulations, etc. The students are required to pay the fee as may be prevalent in the relevant academic year. The fee indicated in this document is valid for 2014 academic year only.
- Overseas Students:
Students who wish to receive the courseware at their overseas address are required to remit US$75 per module towards overseas courier charges. There are no overseas test centers. Examinations at overseas may be arranged for the convenience of students wherever possible.
Students who wish to appear for examinations at overseas center may contact the University (ssd@icfaiuniversity. in) for details on conducting examinations, schedule, exam fee payable etc.